Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rebel Rebel

OK, so yesterday was all about rebellion. Not against being raw, but against waking up with sore crusty itchy eyes because of allergies gone wild.....and just generally feeling like crap. So, I got to work, ate some banana bread made by a co-worker, she makes excellent banana bread, then followed that with 3 dark mini Snickers (horrors), then some crackers and nuts, a chocolate crispy rice bar (organic) and.......I don't know...but when I went home after work I did better. Not perfect but better. I bought a coconut juice on the way home (not raw I know but not bad) and 3 packets of the Amazing Greens Chocolate greens...added them to the coconut water and drank that...then had....some Annies bunny grahams.....which for some reason seemed to help my mood tremendously as it had been just the pits. Sugar issues.......some sugars really take me down, some actually bring me back. So....got to feeling better, had a bit of the Italian tomato bread salad that I made, it's only ok. Needed more onions, I don't think the red wine vinegar I used was all that good (even though it's Spectrum from Modena Italy....label hype) and it gives everyone who eats it tremendous gas........not a good thing to eat before kickboxing class. I definitely will remember that next time.

So.........I also took some maca right before going to kickboxing, I think it definitely helped. Need to have some today as well. Kickboxing class is great, I am so glad I am doing it. If it weren't for being so out of shape I'd go again tonight...but I think I'd be a mess for sure if I did that. After kickboxing class I had a bit of energy so finished my raw lasagne that I started using the recipe from RawFood RealWorld or whatever it's called. It turned out awesomely, I would make a few changes, but overall it's delicious.

Brought that and a banana to work today .......already ate them both and hungry!! Only working til 2:30pm today...so will take some maca and hang in there. Hope to make this an all raw day. And tomorrow!!! I ordered some more E3Live BrainOn and it should arrive tomorrow. Also ordered some of their Hemp protein powder.......think it's raw.........anyhoo...can't wait to get my goodies. Also ordered some things from Matt Monarch's website....pinenut butter and something else...I forget......so off to take some maca and get my work done....and then out of here!!

Have a good day!
Alessandra