Friday, September 26, 2008

DAY FIVE ALL RAW

Today will be my 5th day of being 100% raw. Overall it's going well. I have been satisfied, have very few cravings. Yesterday was a high fat day I think, lots of nuts. Today my green smoothie pudding is lots of dandelion greens, lots of kale, 2 bananas, organic seedless grapes, juice of 1 1/2 lemons and some olive oil and that's all. I am fairly over my 'cold', nice thing about being raw/healthy, colds are merely experienced as being tired, no real other symptoms manifesting. I can tell they would if I were on cooked foods, my son has congestion and a cough, but I am just a bit tired. We opted not to go to kickboxing last night as neither of us was up for it. I think it was the right decision.

I slept well last night, but woke up too early, so will have more Vitex elixir this evening as I need my sleep. Also, have not poo'd yet today. I feel it there, waiting, and can't wait for it to go, but so far, it's just sitting there. Probably a combination of too heavy of foods and being off due to the cold and lack of sleep. Not sure, but do hope it passes soon.

I know my liver needs cleansing, and actually with the addition of dandelion to my smoothies I can see the results in my poo. When my liver cleanses, I get these hard, tannish greyish, lumps in my poo, they are very hard, and I know it's from the liver cleansing. There were some yesterday and I look forward to more today.

So far today I have had 3 oil of oregano capsules, and am slowly eating my smoothie. Need to drink more water, and also my E3Live drink. I checked my email and saw where lots of things I ordered have shipped so I am excited! Lots of things shipped out on Tuesday.......would love to get some today! Have Kyo-Chlorella and B-12 tablets coming from IHerb.com and the 2 books I ordered by Victoria Boutenko, and the NCD Zeolites.....Natural Cellular Defense....and ? Also today I ordered this new probiotic that Dr. Williams sent me an email about...willing to try it since it has a money back guarantee. And wanting to order a scooter for my son, I got a $30 off purchase Visa card from Amazon....didn't really really want the card as I don't need another credit card, but did want the $30 off, so I will do what I've done before, use it to place an order, then pay off the bill, shred the card and forget it exists.

I was surprised they gave me one, since I did this last year when the boys wanted some Laser Tag guns. Got them for only $9.99. It was great!

So, feeling a bit bleah today as I wait for my body to release waste...I think it will soon...just need to get up and walk around a bit....glad to be 100% raw....and can't wait for my Boutenko books to arrive! Also realized I need to eat more fruit, but my body isn't dealing well with sweets right now, ate some sweet tomatoes (the orange Juan Flamme ones which I love) got a large painful crack in my heel...dang! Also trying to really get down on my candida......so lots of salads it is!

ciao bellas!
love
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment