Friday, September 5, 2008

KICK BOX!!

Last night was our second kickboxing class. It was a small class, but still quite the workout. This is soooo good for me!! Wish I weren't going on a roadtrip tomorrow as I am going to miss the Saturday class....but that's okay. I have to go to Nebraska to get my friend Tammy and bring her back here for her chelation treatments. She has high amounts of arsenic, lead and mercury in her system from living in a toxic house/area. Diesel fuel heat system which leaked/polluted her house, surrounded by fields arial sprayed with pesticides and in close proximity to three cattle feedlots. And it's not just her, but her entire family who got poisoned. But she has suffered from it the most. So glad I am able to help her..........as no doctor she ever saw even had a clue as to why she has been so sick. Can't wait to see how the chelation works for her, hope it really helps, though much damage has already been done as these chemicals have been in her system for years now.

Yesterday was an okay day eating wise, but not perfect. I had bananas for breakfast (2) and then my raw lasagne for brunch....,.and was good until I got home. Had a huge amount of my BrainOn...this time I got the liquid instead of the freeze dried flakes, and so drank a huge amount of it.....felt like it started a bit of a cleanse on me.....good but a bit intense. Went home had 2 pieces of toast made with sprouted grain bread, another banana, some Annie's bunny grahams, and lots of peanuts. Cocktail peanuts. Then I went to kickboxing. Great workout!

Came home and had a bowl of cereal (Barbara's Shredded Oats) with whole milk. Went to bed.

One thing.....usually for some reason the Shredded Oats cereal makes me feel bad when I eat it, something about the type of sugars in it and my own wierd candida body which reacts to different sugars differently, but with the BrainOn....this didnt' happen I felt fine after eating it.

Trying to be more raw today.......really need to juice........hope to get there soon.
Weight this morning was 186. Down a bit.

Today...woke up, took a handful of Primal Defense....8 or so....then drank some Colloidal Silver possibly a tablespoon followed by a large glass of water. Allergies are acting up, my nose especially, feel like I am getting a cold/infection caused by the nasal irritation, but am fighting it.

Just chomped 5 GSE tablets...I always chew my medicines...even the nasty tasting ones. I want them to get in my system immediately.

Have eaten 2 bananas this morning.......brought 4 bananas to work, along with the last of my raw lasagne, 2 med orange yummy tomatoes from our garden and a container of mixed greens. Feeling hungry which is good......will try and stay raw. Hopefully once my BrainOn thaws a bit more and I can have some along with some MSM, it will help me get back to where it is so easy!
Hah. Easy for a few days, easy with fasting, again, juicing would help alot.