Thursday, September 11, 2008

GREAT CLASS TONIGHT

I know I am making many posts today, but I want to share that kickboxing class was awesome tonight. After having a day where I was just so out of sorts with my body and my mind, though the BrainOn did help a teensy, I have had a good evening. Finally got my body back to feeling good....and had a great kickboxing class. We didn't do anything all that much different from other classes, though he does mix it up nicely, it's just that my energy was good, and also, even though I am still pathetically weak, I can tell that I am getting stronger, getting the hang of it, and just was happy to be there. Not like sometimes when I just feel so pathetic and awkward with it.

And....food and juice and eating and life....I am going to keep on juicing, but also bring food to work. I was only having juice during the day, but that morphed into the bad habit of eating too much of the wrong things in the evening as I have become too busy to make much in the way of raw that I want to eat, esp. once I have let myself get so hungry. Going for the quick weight loss just is not working for me, as I am not in a mood to juice fast/feast right now. So...back to the basics...and will aim for 100% raw again...with juice and salads and fruits...there is so much that can be eaten....and watch out for the cookie monster...aka the candida beast, which demands cookies, bread, etc. Kind of like the "land shark" in Saturday night live....knocking at the door, in disguise.....harrumph! I won't be fooled again.

Well darlings, it's raining, it's late......time for this one to go to sleep.
Ciao bellas
love,
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment