Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DANG!

Tammy & I are in a very frustrated state right now. She is frustrated with her body and her health, and I am just frustrated with the situation. Not at all with her, she is trying so hard, but with the situation. I cannot work with her as much as I want as I have to be at work, while she is at home, and then, there are factors beyond our control, such as what happened today. I got up extra early and made a large amount of juice for her, hopefully enough to last her til I got back home, and she barely touched it. She did drink some, but she did not understand that she needed to drink all of it, alot of it, and also, there was celery in it, which she told me she did not like, but not that it did not agree with her. Turns out it does not agree with her so she didn't drink very much juice. I did tell her mid-morning after she told me it did not agree with her to make new juice, and she did, but not enough.

So, then we went to her chelation session, and the doctor has the IV going 50% faster this time, and it turns out for some reason the IV causes blood sugar to drop, but this had never been an issue before......but it was a huge issue now. Tammy is hypoglycemic, and she hadn't had enough juice, so of course her blood sugar fell through the floor and she felt awful. Scarily awful. Dang.

So now of course, the juice feast is over. However, she still wants to juice, so I am still going to try and get as much juice into her as I can. And let go.......let go of expectations, but I so want her to get better as she is just so tired of being unwell. And I really still believe this is her best option, but while it seemed to be supported by the universe......I now have to think on it, as I don't want to blindly push and cannot push her to do something that causes her fear.

She doesn't understand about how juice feasting really is enough nutrition, as she has no experience. But, I am going to keep on making her juices....very simple juices and have her drink them as she will. And never give up....never ever ever. She will be well.

Leaky gut is her worst thing. At first I thought it was her candida, then her constipation, then her toxic metals, but now I think it's the leaky gut. But I steadfastly remain positive. She is healing and she is getting well. Now.

Me, I am cautiously optimistic about myself. I have been 100% raw since....um....2 days or 3 days. Can you believe I don't even know? That is how busy I am and how unfocused I am on it as it just is........green smoothies are playing a large part in it. The green smoothies and the E3Live.

Today I had a very large amount of the liquid BrainOn and a med amount of the MSM, a green smoothie made with 2 ripe bananas, a large amount of parsley, a med amount of cilantro stems, and some grapes. The cilantro stems are strong tasting, but it was okay. For tomorrow I am having parsley and dandelion greens in my smoothie. And I do use kefir, dang except for tomorrow as I forgot to buy some tonight when I was at the store, and I know kefir is not raw, but it's my one concession.

In the middle of the day I came home and had an avocado with 2-3 small garden tomatoes in it, then after work I came home and blended up 2 dates with some macadamia nuts and cinnamon and a pinch of salt. It was yum,but a bit sweet for me, I even took some oil of oregano capsules with it, but I think it messed up my mood. I was not into kickboxing class tonight much at all. But I went, and I did okay. I also ate a banana, slightly green. After kickboxing, I made a salad (didn't have any prior...went to the store afterwards) and that's it. Good enough.

So....tired, disappointed, but still optimistic. Still seeking, searching for answer's for Tammy's and my prayers.

ciao bellas
love
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment