Thursday, September 18, 2008

GREEN SMOOTHIES

I have been busy so haven't posted for a few days. Kickboxing is wonderful, life is beautiful. I have been taking my daily liquid BrainOn from E3 Live with large amounts of their MSM (and lots of stevia as it is so very bitter, but all together, it's actually quite good) and feeling very good. Striving to eat as best I can, and if I can make a raw choice I do. Yesterday I was all raw until dinner, we had company and dinner was pesto which is raw, but with angel hair pasta which is not raw and one slice of a very good sourdough levain, sans butter. All in all I was quite good with my eating. My breakfast was the BrainOn/MSM drink, followed by a green smoothie made with a decent amount of parsley and kale, 2 ripe bananas, one peach and the juice of one lemon.
Followed by 2 gala apples, this year's new crop (yeah), then the dinner I described plus a few yummy tomatoes right out of our garden.

Today's food was the BrainOn/MSM green drink, followed by another green smoothie, this one with tons of parsley and kale and some mixed salad greens, 2 ripe bananas, lemon juice and some apple cider. What I do is blend up the greens first, this gets them blended best, then when they are well blended I add the fruit. It is a yummy green pudding. Dang, being on hold with the IRS sucks! I am at work while I type this, trying to help a client....on hold with static, or no noise, makes you think they disconnected you,....but hopefully not....they have been so ridiculously bad this year...making all kinds of errors....never in our clients favor....of course!

I brought with me today some raw macadamia nuts, some fresh local organic concord grapes that I got at the Farmer's Market, some more gala apples,...will see how much I get to...still on the smoothie. Kickboxing is tonight...really loving it!

So....slipping into raw........doing it as much as I can.....not stressing about weight or percentage raw or anything...just doing the best I can do.....no pressure........works much better than what I was trying to do.

The weather has been simply gorgeous.......hope it lasts through the weekend.

Ciao bellas
love
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment