Monday, September 15, 2008

LOVING HAPPY BUSY-NESS

I have been very busy lately, at work, at home, everywhere, but it's a good busy-ness. I went to my Saturday kickboxing class, was feeling tired and a bit eh, and was not really liking any of it, until, lol, we did this one exercise. It was a forward type of push-kick, and when I was holding the body pad and being kicked, I really was not liking it at all, but when it was my turn to kick, for some reason it just felt really good, released something, and made me laugh. After that I was fine, and left class in a very good mood. Felt rather silly laughing as I was kicking someone (holding a pad), but it did feel good!

Saturday afternoon I "fixed" our dryer. Now it's broken. But I don't think I didn't fix it correctly, I just think that in the process of fixing it, I inadvertently messed up something else, due to lack of clear, correct, instructions. So on Sunday we went out and bought a new dryer. Unfortunately you can't just go and buy one and bring it home with you, it has to be delivered from the warehouse which is in Texas. Hopefully not in hurricane territory. So I spent some time at the laundromat also, but it didn't take that long, and it's a nice laundromat. I used the time to catch up on some reading.

I made more zucchini muffins for my boys, sweetened them with honey, agave nectar and maple syrup, about 1/4 cup of each, doubled the amount of zucchini again, and also added rolled oats...for a very healthy muffin.

Today, I am trying again, to be all raw. Had a large glass of water with lots of BrainOn and MSM (lots of each) for starters and an apple and some macadamia nuts so far. Time for another glass of the BrainOn MSM drink (it did put me in a very good mood) and then on to munch on my broccoli that I brought. What will I do for dinner? A salad with mixed greens, kale, avocado and tomato with some pinenuts and parmesan cheese. That should keep me for the day.

I am determined to break through!! And then maintain!! And tonight I need to work on doing "burpees" that exercise where you go down into a squat, then throw your legs out and back so you are in a push-up like position, then jump back into a squat and jump up to a standing position. And repeat. I am lucky if I can even do one. So...time to work on those. I am good at jumping jacks.

Well, back to work I go....busy day here at the office.

Ciao bellas
Alessandra

1 comment:

  1. Would love for you to post your zucchini muffin recipe!

    Great & interesting blog!

    Slendie

    ReplyDelete