Thursday, September 25, 2008

LITTLE BY LITTLE

Finally got a good night's sleep. I think my hormone's were out of balance, so I took some of Gaia's Vitex Elixir, and slept well. I love that stuff. Woke up feeling tired, as I am fighting off a cold, and still not quite all caught up on sleep, but my mood today over all has been very good. And Tammy is doing better, turns out she thought cilantro was parsley and that is what made her so sick. However, she did have a good poop on her own, which is big, as she usually always needs to do enemas, daily. Always. So this morning she made some more raw applesauce and added some kale and mixed salad greens to make a version of a green smoothie, and has done just fine with it. I am so proud of her for wanting to keep trying with everything. She is getting some allergy testing done at the doctor's office today, and having another chelation session. I told her to ask for glucose tablets to make sure her blood sugar doesn't fall too low.

My green smoothie for the day is 2 bananas, grapes, kale, dandelion greens and cilantro with some pine nut butter added to make it more filling. It is a most delicious green smoothie pudding. Weight is stable at 184. I thought it might go back up,

No comments:

Post a Comment