Monday, January 12, 2009

RAW GODDESS

I am very happy to say that I am still 100% raw, give or take a percentage point for a few digressions. There have been some great sales on mangoes, pineapples, kiwis and avos which has helped alot and it's the time of year for some really good citrus. Ruby red grape fruit, Valencia Oranges, Meyer Lemons, Tangerines, etc. I have been having some awesome smoothies and delicious salads. I haven't ventured too far into the fancy raw food scene as I don't like alot of complicated foods...my body just doesn't care for them. So I eat pretty simply, the most complex things I've made have been my smoothies, some guacamole....salads with mixed greens, baby bell peppers, clover sprouts, carrots and avocados. Plain avocado on Matter of Flax Italian or Mexican flax crackers. Yum. I have made some flax crackers but the recipe used sun dried tomatoes so I only like them ok....knew I didn't really want the tomatoes in there but I was following the recipe. Next recipe I follow is going to be my own. I also made a 'carrot cake'....eh...too sweet, too mushy, my food processor didn't blend it enough to make it smooth. Thank heavens my husband helps eat this stuff......

So....still aiming for that big goal....RAW GODDESS....149 DAYS TO GO......

No comments:

Post a Comment