Sunday, January 4, 2009

DAY 4 100% RAW IN 2009 LUCID DREAMING

Doing well on raw.....mostly doing juice. I started out yesterday with some grapefruit/orange juice, then made a green smoothie for my 12 yr old...and a super duper green smoothie (mango, kiwi, banana, orange juice, parsley, kale, mixed greens, olive oil, scoop of hemp protein powder), but I only ate a bit before putting it in the fridge, as it was too heavy. So then I made some green juice with lots of granny smith apple in it...2 quarts and had that for the rest of the day. I tend to feel hungry (or it's detox and I choose to call it hunger) and have something more solid at the end of the day.....so I got the green smoothie back out and started eating it. Halfway through I mixed in a pie of raw pie I'd make, so had a thick sweet pudding.....ate that, ate one slice of sprouted bread and some flax crackers.....and got the worst indigestion. Heavy sweet nut cream mixed with other things is terrible food combining. So...slept hardly at all last night as I was having awesome thoughts....even got up and wrote them down....then tried to fall asleep with my eyes open ( a precursor to lucid dreaming) but my body was too out of whack to allow it....I could tell that I almost succeeded but it was just a rough night for me body wise what with the indigestion and all, lots of aches, pains, itches....just couldn't do it. Was still awake when the newspapers were delivered very early this morning.....will have to nap later today.

This morning I've had some grapefruit/orange juice, then made some more with my greenstar, got more of the juice and bioflavinoids in it that way...and I'd made a fruit salad for my 12 yr old (the 14 yr old is at a friend's house...) of mango, kiwi and banana...I took half of that and made a smoothie out of it with my juicerized grapefruit/orange juice. Citrus juice made this way seems almost creamy, it's thicker as you get some of the bioflavinoid, skin juice also. So now I am enjoying a yummy thick smoothie with little black kiwi seeds floating around in it. I wrote a piece on lucid dreaming which I will copy here as it is a most interesting subject. Far more interesting than what I've written so far today....

I spent a large portion of my day yesterday on Steve and Erin Pavlina's websites...they each have one. Reading about all kinds of stuff...very exciting stuff....one of which is lucid dreaming. Erin did a podcast on which she talks about how to make it happen (it sounds very do-able) and what happens when you are lucid (awake) in your dreams..how you can control and manipulate and make them into anything you want...do all kinds of cool things in your dream that would be impossible in real life. The first step to lucid dreaming is to remember all of your dreams. She says that we have usually 4-6 dreams per night and that it is good to keep a dream journal and record your dreams as briefly or with as much detail as you like....until you can consistently remember your dreams. Step 2 is to stay awake/conscious right up to the moment of falling asleep. You do this by keeping your eyes open as long as you can, blinking normally, and whenever your eyes close, you gently open them again...until poof...you just fall asleep without realizing it. This helps bring your waking consciousness into your dreams....and you keep doing this and each time you do it you bring a bit more of your waking consciousness into your dreams until you find yourself lucid/awake/conscious in your dreams. The first time is apt to be brief, but it gets better the more you do it. Also, you have to stay calm, as getting excited about what is happening 'wakes you up'...brings you out of the dream...

This is also a first step to astral projection, but that is a whole 'nother thing...won't even go into it here...as I know little about it. But lucid dreaming sounds awesome to me. I am also interested in psychic abilities as I know I have a bit... I have had some amazing dreams...and one truly psychic dream....and when my dad died last February, I knew. The morning before he died I called the hospital where he was at and asked anxiously if he'd made it through the night....which he had, but then he died the next night. I knew he was going to die very soon, even though he hadn't really been sick....I just knew. And just alot of little intuitive things...I use my intuition all of the time, my sense of things....and on one level I know and truly believe, that I can manifest anything at all, anything I want....but just getting clear to doing that...that is what I am working on. We manifest things all of the time...but to consciously manifest what we want and need.....that is the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment