Monday, January 19, 2009

LOVING ABUNDANCE

I am grateful for the lessons I am learning on my journey to becoming a Raw Goddess.........while eating those waffles did not make me feel bad in any way (physically or emotionally) they did cause me to lose my natural raw high. And I want it back. So today, so far I have had 1 quart of grapefruit/orange juice, and some of a coconut smoothie. Made with the firm meat of 1/2 a coconut, a bit of the coco water, 2 bananas, some cilantro, a mango, a kiwi and the juice of 1 lime. I've eaten maybe half of it....not really hungry. Another thing that stole my natural raw high, was finishing off the chocolate bar in my desk at work. Yes it was organic, Black & Green's or whatever, but it was cooked food. So........it's back to 100% raw 100% of the time for me. I am glad for my little sidetrip back to the cooked foods that I thought I loved so much (those waffles were truly tasty) but I am learning to re-educate not only my taste buds but my attachments as I would much rather be attached to having that natural raw high than attached to how a particular food tastes, especially when the outcome is a lowering of energy. I am a Raw Goddess and a Conscious Spiritual Being experiencing LOVING, JOYOUS, NATURAL AND SPONTANEOUS ABUNDANCE IN GIVING AND RECEIVING LOVE, WEALTH, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.....AND IN LOVING MYSELF I OPEN MY HEART, MY MIND AND MY SOUL TO THE RICHES THAT ARE WAITING FOR ME TO RECEIVE THEM SO THAT I CAN BE RICH IN ALL WAYS, GIVNG AND RECEIVING LOVE IN ALL FORMS BEING AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE ENDLESS FLOW OF LOVE THAT IS OUR UNIVERSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment