Friday, January 2, 2009

LOVING MY DEHYDRATOR

Today is day 2 of 100% raw in 2009....and I found a place to set up my dehydrator where the fan noise won't bother anyone (in the basement) and have some yummy pizza crusts nearly done. Looking forward to making some raw pizzas tomorrow......and some onion rings and some flax crackers and and and......

Today was mostly a juicy day.....all juice til after 9 pm....then I just was so hungry and not wanting more juice, so I had a thick slice of sprouted bread and some flax crackers and a drink/pudding? I made yesterday from almond milk, and ...oh I don't know...it's just thick and slightly chocolatey, and good...and I am still hungry...silly me....so will maybe have a slice of the raw pie I made yesterday. On second thought I won't as I am about to go to bed.

I did alot today.....vacuumed the entire house, which included taking the bottom off of the vacuum cleaner and getting it all sorted out as it was not working properly, think I just didn't put the new bag in quite right, but that's okay...a little maintenance is always good. Now it is working great again. Feel like I hardly sat down all day. Didn't make it to the gym...feeling a bit punk, yet energetic....will go to bed early??? guess it's too late for that..no wonder I am tired..
just wish there were more hours in the day as I still have so much I want to do. I saved the pulp from my juice (parsley, kale, carrots, zucchini, granny smith apples, celery and clementines) to use for some flax crackers......forgot to get more golden flax seeds when I was at the store today....there is always tomorrow..and I have enough to make a small batch...which is all I should make as I have never made them before and I'd hate to make a large batch of something that didn't turn out......will have to see if I can make something similar to the Matter of Flax crackers which are soooooooo goood!

Time to go check on my pizza crusts and get myself to bed.

Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment