Tuesday, January 27, 2009

COO COO FOR YOUNG COCONUTS

Okay, so after the waffles I was 50-75% raw for 6 days and now I am back (today is day 4) to 100% raw. Over the weekend I had a couple of young coconuts and ooooh they were good! So full of that wonderful coconut water....nearly 2 cups in each coconut...which means there wasn't all that much meat, but that's okay. With the first one I ate a bunch of the meat, then took the rest and made a coconut pudding with the meat, some coconut oil and a bit of raw honey. Oh my. With the second coconut I used the meat like noodles and had them with some pesto. Yum yum. I have been having mostly the MC lemonade with a little bit of food. Today I had 32 oz of the lemonade with lots of cayenne, then came home and made a tomato soup with 3-4 med tomatoes (forget how many) about a cup of raw macadamias...didn't measure....almost a cup of my spicy MC lemonade and an avocado. Yum. I also added a bit of Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning. Ate all that with some flax crackers made by yours truly.....and I am still hungry. However it is just my stomach talking I aint' listening. May have a bit more lemonade....but no more food. um...maybe. I hate feeling hungry even if it's just my stomach talking.....detoxing....hmmm...will either have to find some distractions or feed my fool stomach. I am trying not to as I want to lose 10 pounds asap. It will greatly help my morale.

I have lost a couple of pounds....I want to lose more. Didn't go to the gym tonight as we are all fighting off a cold, and as I am semi fasting my energy is a bit low. Didn't drink that much lemonade during the day....work keeps me busy and distracted. The big challenge coming up is the weekend. I am going on a retreat with my women's chorus...will need to be prepared foodwise. Dinner time for the 'boys'.....gotta go

Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment