Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I FELT IT....THAT RAW BLISS

Since starting with 100% raw again, I have been waiting to feel that raw blissfulness.....and today I had a bit of it. It was lovely. I think because I have yo yo'd alot with what I eat, that my body was much more stressed than I realized. I think that right now, instead of losing alot of weight, my body is focusing on healing.....which is alot of work. It just feels like that is what it is doing. The weight loss is happening also, but it's slow. I am not worried about that part, it will come. I am just so happy to be-coming a Raw Goddess....can't wait to look back 5 months from now and see how far I have come. I do miss carb foods a bit, but not as much as before. It is heartening to realize that it takes most people a good while and quite a few tries to be successfully 100% raw for the long term. Especially for those of us who don't have the motivation of health and or weight crisis.

What brought on the bliss today I think was my yummy fruit smoothie.....and then also my awesome lunch salad.....though I do think I could do just fruit for a while and be happy. Fruit and maybe a few nuts, and flax crackers and avocadoes...and salad greens....that is mainly what I have been eating....what feels best to me. Also some veggies in my salad like carrots, sweet baby bell peppers, tomatoes, avos, even zucchini would be good...raw veggies and raw fruits. I ate some of my almond hummus tonight after working out....eh.....something about it, maybe the cumin, and also the garlic....eh.

I made some flax crackers the other day....I am liking them okay, but next batch I make will not have sundried tomatoes in them. Nope. So worked out tonight, first time in a week....it's been a bit sketchy between vacation/holidays, starting 100% raw, etc. but I think I am back on track with it...going again on Thursday evening before my chorus rehearsal. We are rehearsing this really cool, really long song....I like most of it, but I don't like anything to do with war, or even soldiers...as I don't think anyone should be a soldier...that being a soldier is not a glorious thing, but then, I have never needed a soldier to come to my rescue...and if I did I would love them I know...it's just the whole thing about agression and killing and violence, etc...which is what soldiers have to do....I have pretty much stopped looking at the MSM news.....definitely have my filters, when I am at the gym I bring books to read so I have something to do as nothing on the many tv's in there interests me. I hate it that they have tv's in the locker rooms...totally unnecessary if you ask me....totally unnecessary in most public places that they have them in... I quit watching tv over 20 yrs ago....and lately don't even like movies much. Sometimes I do, but often I don't....

Wish I had a magic mango ripener....I have all of these not quite ripe mangos and I am worried they are not going to get ripe......oh words are power...my lovely luscious mangoes are so sweet and delicious......

nuff said....

ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment