Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WORKING ON THROUGH DAY1WK3BLK1

I have fallen into my usual pattern, of not quite doing what I want.....starting out great and then fading away.  And then just disappearing out of embarrassment as dang, I've done it again!  What?  Nothing!  Oh. Right.  But this time, I am going to keep going...not keep going as I have been going, but get back on track, which means 100% raw or very high raw, exercise, mindfulness, envisioning where I want to go, and actually getting there!  I am now up 1 lb instead of down 2 lbs which is where I would like to be.  And if I don't change something, then I will not get the results that I want.  I was going to say aim for, but since I stopped aiming for a bit....that didn't sound right.  But I am refocusing and regrouping and have found some great things along the way.  One is Brian Johnson's en'theos Academy for Optimal Living...he's the guy who does the Philospher's Notes...and I am going to take his online course Optimal Living 101 for $20 (lowest suggested price) and also Alexandra Jaye Johnson's Rock Your Goddess Life. for $30 again the lowest suggested price.  Both look to be excellent.....now I have to find the time...I also want to start stretching and doing yoga, along with my 3Xweek trips to the gym.  I will just have to start getting up earlier.  I can do that.

So, the last 3 days have been not bad eating, but some cooked food for sure, a bit (just a wee bit...I don't need much at all) of coffee and chocolate, not enough sleep and recovering from the kidney/candida thing which is a bit fatiguing....and I am not sure entirely gone.  It is much better.....but seems to want to stick around.  Luckily not all sugars make it flare up and  be bothersome.

I was supposed to go to the gym last night, but instead, I went shopping.  I don't go shopping awhole lot, so I went to the TJMaxx that is a little ways away, and found some nice tops for fall, solid color, scoop necked, long sleeved, nice fitting, jersey type fabric in great colors.  One is a sort of dun color which is a dark taupe, one is a chocolate brown, one a persimmon reddish-orange and one is black.  The last three have a satin ribbon edging around the scoop neck...which is a nice touch.  Adrienne Vittadini.  And I bought a pair of nice yoga pants....black with a wide tie dyed waistband...nice touch...they fit, but will look better when I drop 10 pounds.  I was hoping to find some good vanilla extract and almond extract as well, but there wasn't any.  The store seems to be inbetween seasons...not yet getting ready for Christmas......but soon enough there will be more stuff in stock...will give it 4 weeks and check again.  You can get some really good quality Nielsen-Massey vanilla for about half the cost. 

Today I made a large green smoothie for breakfast....1 peach, 1 orange, 2 bananas, 4 handfuls of greens, water...and 2 tbsp of the NuDe.  Then I had a pint of raspberries, which reminds me I need to get more as today is the last day to get 4 pints for $5.  organic.  2 more bananas, one of them on 2 slices of toasted sprouted grain bread with some raw almond butter.  The ususal.

Tonight is another gym night....and I will actually go.....looking forward to it...but have to be quick.   which is not fun....I need time to do everything that I like to do but I also have to pick up my boys after their kickboxing class...maybe he since I just remembered it's just 'boy', can take the bus home.  That would be good.  And sigh.  Dinner tonight for them...oh yeah, it will be burgers....L is already taking care of that.  That will be easy.  Last night was beans, the night before was chicken fajitas.  I also made tuna pasta and a cake for them...so they would have lunches.  Can't exactly throw carrots at them...one did all raw for 10 days...got very hungry...as I was too busy to keep up with his appetite and the foods that he likes was a bit limited.  Not terribly, but still....harder to feed raw food to a kid who won't eat avocadoes, tomatoes, red bell peppers  or mushrooms.  He did well though, and never complained.  It was great that he did 10 days.  Said he felt better...but he was hungry and kept losing weight so after 10 days he jumped back into cooked food.  Finished off the leftovers that were meant for the entire family for another dinner.  okay!  but he is lean and mean and very physically active and only just turned 15....so.....just par.

Time to go out and run around......buy food.....get warm.....do stuff.  ie lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment