Friday, August 26, 2011

JE M'EN FOU!!! DY4WK2BLK1

Yay it's Friday, the weekend's almost here!  I made romaine juice in my blender today....it was faster...a bit thinner as I needed to add some water to get it blended, but it was still very fine.  Strained it through my nutmilk bag and I was good to go.  I was tired and got up a bit later than I wanted to, so this was faster to make and clean up.  A win win.  I have come to the conclusion that my kidneys are the problem...probably as sometimes happens, got some candida up in there.....which means I need to get some Primal Defense by Garden of Life...usually takes care of it.  It's not as bad as sometimes, but it does explain the fatigue and crabbiness for no reason.  Hope that does it...I am getting tired of this.  And that is why the smoothies make it worse.......they feed the candida..which is having a party in my kidneys...but I gotta tell ya candida..you are busted and the party will soon be over.  Damn bugs. 

So.....eating is a bit off today....romaine juice, bananas, dried coconut, almonds....will get a salad for lunch.  Wish I could get another yummy salad like I had when I went out for lunch with my oldest son (28 yrs old).  It was mixed greens, arugula and spinach, with cucumber, avocado, mango, jalapeno, carrots and those flat sweet pea pods....they put it all together, throw on some dressing, dump it out onto a cutting board, chop it all up, put it back in the bowl and voila...it was delicious.  The avocado, mango, jalapeno combo was a good one!  Will definitely have to try that at home!

I am thinking of buying some shoes.  I need some for fall (I do not have alot of shoes....lucky if I buy 2 pair a year).....looking at some El Naturalista clogs on Zappos.....Iggdrasil....come in cool colors, look comfy yet stylish.....a bit expensive, but now adays if you don't pay more, you get crap.  But I also want to get some other things.......using my HSA money....and I don't care!!!  I won't spend it otherwise...never go to the doctor...this is free money for me. (my company gives it to me) and if I end up paying taxes on it...I do.  Je m'en fou!  So...Loren Lockman's course for $295 plus truly raw almonds for $74 (15 lbs), and shoes.  That is what I want to do.  I love this...I get it twice yearly and I usually spend it on supplements...but this year...it's shoes.  raw almonds.  and maybe the course or maybe some new clothes or a vacation!!!  A plane ticket!  That's the ticket...dream big.  The gov doesn't spend my tax money on what I think they should, I refuse to not spend this money on what I want...as I can't let it go to waste, now can I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment