Thursday, September 1, 2011

HAPPY STATE OF MIND DY3WK2BLK1

Okay.....back to basics...today will be 100% raw.  Yesterday and previous days have not been.....for various reasons....oh whatever...really don't need to get into it....the moment is now.  Today I have had lots of water...contemplated doing a water fast today, but I have all of these fruits and veggies that I need to eat up.  Water until 10:40 am and now I am eating raspberries. yum.

Working this program of transformation....I am letting go of judgemental, negative, impatient thoughts....when I am driving...I focus on being happy, enjoying the weather, the view, enjoying just being, and let go of impatience and annoyance.....telling myself I have plenty of time, there is nothing to be gained in negativity and it is so much nicer to stay in a good space.  I had gotten into way too much negativity, esp while driving, but working on this has made me realize what a habit I have of being negative.  wow.  So working on keeping a happy positive state of mind all of the time, about all things, even when things are challenging.  Great stuff!

I am going to the library today to check out yet another book (which is on cd so I can download and listen to it) yay!  This one is ...Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow by Chip Conley

I found it on the en'theos website..Brian Johnson's website...he is the one behind The Philospher's Notes....may have blogged about this already...very excited to get his course.  And now, I will use the day doing his or his wife's course.

ciao bellas


No comments:

Post a Comment