Thursday, August 25, 2011

IN THE GROOVE DY3WK2BLK1

Wow, except for my organic 70% dark chocolate, yesterday was 100% raw.  What was really cool, is how good I felt when at the gym.  Light and energetic...and really felt that natural raw high.  Also, when I got home, I only ate some small red tomatoes and then some large flakes of dried coconut.  And that was it!  I did 'feel' a bit hungry when I went to bed, and it took me a little while to fall asleep, (once I shut the door on my snoring like a logger son, it was much easier) and my hunger wasn't really true hunger, so ignorable.

Today I have another quart of organic romaine juice....cost $3.00 and a quart of green smoothie made with 2 bananas, 1 peach, 1 nectarine, 1 orange, water, and 3 large handfuls of mixed greens.  I also brought 2 bananas. 

I am trying to drink a large glass of water first thing in the morning....I didn't drink it first first thing, not until I got to work, but I was thirsty and it was good.  Trying to drink more water....though I drink a fair bit.  Weight was down 1 pd...so 186....I have been a bit up and down since day 1 of this new plan...but it's going down now...I look forward to seeing 179...haven't seen that number in a long while.

Got one of the books I had placed on hold from the library....Lynn Grabhorn's "Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting"...basically a law of attraction book, but it comes highly recommended and what little I had time to read last night looked good.  I can't wait to get back to it!  It's good but not as good as I thought it might be.  I like Sonia Ricotti's book better...but still it is another piece of the puzzle...another bit of info helping move me in the direction I want to go in.

I was feeling very tired when I got home from work....don't think I can do fruit smoothies for a while....even with greens added.  So I had a piece of sprouted grain bread with mayo and tomato, then 2 toasted pieces with pesto...that along with a few more tomatoes was my dinner.  Feel better now.....things will be fine with time.  Today was 99% raw....or 90% raw....that's close enough for me.  I am doing it.  Had a spell where I was feeling....uncomfortable, hungry for something other than what was available...don't know if the toast helped this craving or going poop.....but it's gone now.  Pooped twice today, am and pm....good schedule.  If I am hungry further, coconut flakes will be my treat...and some more water.  Not much to report today, except that I am doing well, and pleased with my progress. Didn't have any chocolate today, and didn't buy any when I could have.  Don't think I will give it up entirely though I may.  I am still excited about my future.....about my present....working on bringing more of what I want into my life and letting go of negativity.  As I have worked on this, I have become much less negative (though today on the way to work...not exactly a good example) but I whenever I find myself thinking negative thoughts of any kind, I recognize them for the auto-pilot habit that they are and choose to stop...to drop them...and replace them immediately with happy positive thoughts and feelings...it's a work in progress.........it's fun!


Got more romaine, dandelion greens and kale today....will have some more yummy green juices tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment