Saturday, September 24, 2011

JUICE DY5WK6BLK1

Yesterday my main goal was to not have any sugar....which I did not.  I had a green smoothie for breakfast, and nibbled on some almonds, then later around 3pm I had some wild salmon salad...it was very good, felt very good to my body.  In the evening I made a pizza and ate half of it.  Made the crust from scratch, had mushrooms, poblano peppers, juan flamme tomatoes from our garden and some onion on it.  It was very tasty but today I feel a bit bleah and have too much phlegm.  The plague of my existance. (One of them anyways...) I got up and made 3 quarts of juice.  1 is grapefruit with a bit of orange, 1 is straight romaine, which I just finished (my fave!) and the 3rd is all green with a full bunch of parsley, 1 cucumber, 1 kale leaf, some romaine, some celery....a bit strong but good.  so I have had the romaine juice (and now I really need to go pee.....again!)  Ah, much better.   Feeling tired today.  And my tongue has a funny coating/taste on it.....not sure what is up with that....but.....today's goal is to be 100% raw.  I was going to say, to have no bread, but that is the main thing that keeps me from being 100% raw.  I have my juice, we have some yummy fuji apples, some nicely ripe bananas, some kiwi, good salad greens, avocado, tomato, kale....almonds.  I should soak some almonds for almond milk.  ok...I will do that.  right now.

Watching some Dan McDonald (the Life Regenerator) videos...Dave the Raw trucker on there, this guy Bill, and from another source, watched a video of Sunny Griffin, ex-super model who is 70 yrs old and looking great.  So got my dose of inspiration.  It's a beautiful day....time to soak some almonds and get in a bit of sun bathing.

Will let you know how wonderfully raw my day is.......update later......also going to take a lovely walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment