Saturday, November 15, 2008

A GOOD START

Today has started out well......got up, did some house cleaning, had some gse to get down on my candida, made a green smoothie and will soon be eating a delicious salad of mixed greens, apples, celery, walnuts and raisins or currants....with a non-raw dressing Seeds of Change Greek Feta dressing. I have gotten out all of my raw food recipe books of which I have a fair assortment (oh the bad grammar....I know there is a term for the fragmented phrase I just wrote....but studying grammar was sleeping inducing to me.....so I have no idea...) anyhoo...plan to make some carrot zucchini nut patties.....and maybe a raw pie or two. So happy to be on track....back in the raw mode. Last night's dinner was indeed a pita pizza and it was indeed delectable......but I am now back on raw. And happy to be so.....so ciao bellas....have things to do......

peas, love and happiness
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment