Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PROGRESS~E3LIVE MSM~GSE

Progress. Just admitting where I am, saying it outloud has helped. Yesterday was not a perfect day, but I did better. Today is starting out well, I have only had fresh fruit so far. There was a fruit salad left over from an event last Friday that was just sitting in the office fridge, so I claimed it and that along with a quart of apple cider will be my food for today. Tonight I have a concert to sing, so will get a salad after work. If I get sugar cravings, I have my gse tablets. I also have spirulina, and E3Live MSM and BrainOn flakes. I have given up on the E3Live liquids, as they just seem like so much swamp water to me, and don't do a thing for me.

Their MSM definitely works. It amazingly to me, got rid of a deep scar/wound that I got when I was a kid. I'd hit my shin on an iron bed rail, and cut it deeply, nearly to the bone. I had to go to the doctor and get stitches in it or something, and have had this triangular indentation in my skin ever since. But last month, after 4-6 weeks of taking MSM I noticed a scab there, and was surprised as I didn't remember bumping it again or anything, and when the scab came off I realized it was there because my wound area was filling in! There is no longer this indented scar.
As a matter of fact, you can barely see a mark there anymore at all...and until just recently I could touch it and almost feel the bone underneath as the skin was healed just over the bone with little inbetween. AMAZING!! So I will definitely keep taking the MSM. I also have a new bottle of the BrainOn freeze dried flakes, I think they are more concentrated than the liquid...so will keep you posted on whether or not I notice a benefit.

So today's goal is to be 100% raw. To get back on track and on that note, I need to plan my raw Thanksgiving. I don't think I will be 100% raw on Thanksgiving, but I can be high raw. I can make raw desserts and have wonderful fruit and veggie treats to eat, and wonderful nut pate's...
I never like the turkey meat much anyways but I love pie, I love cranberry sauce, I love the bread stuffing. I love having lots and lots of whipped cream on my pie. But I no longer like to eat too much, I don't stuff myself...but eat lightly and thrill in the knowledge that there is enough to have it for days.

I was going to write, 'trying to be good', but that is a dumb thing to write. Actually what has helped me is a book I just read, a novel, not the kind I usually like but it was ok, and it made me think about what I do for/to myself and has helped me to realize I am the one doing it all...........and that I can choose to do it differently. duh I know, but we do have to reaffirm these things to ourselves.

dream..............dare............act..................believe!!!!

ciao bellas
love peace & happiness
Alessandra

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Love your blog and Geminis RULE!
    I am May 28th.. year not important.. but the half century is looming!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. DDR
    thanks! and yes...just a wee bit past that half century mark myself, but being raw goddesses we can deny it! lol
    June 10th here but maybe you know that already?

    ReplyDelete