Monday, November 3, 2008

CANDY-DA ~ FASTING ~ OBAMANOS!

I wasn't wanting to have anything political on here, but I just have to say it. Obamanos! We were in Northern New Mexico the weekend before Halloween, and saw these wonderful Obamanos! signs, large, like yardsigns....and we just had to have some. So we tracked them down to the wonderful owner of the signshop that made them, in Chimayo, right near our Bed & Breakfast, and brought 50 of them back home with us, which have now been distributed all over. Yeah.

I was having so much trouble with my cold...it came directly from my sinuses...I remember the night they drained like a faucet down into my lungs....and became bronchitis...but it is/was a fungal bronchitis, not viral or bacterial, but fungal, as in Candida, as most all sinus infections are yeast/fungal in nature...and so...the antibiotics only had a limited effect. In desperation, as it was not going away.....I tried my old trick with Candida.....and I ate sweets, fed the Candida, and low and behold....it felt like it went away. I don't really think it left, but it did stop bothering me. How wierd, annoying, contrary is that? So....between being sick and eating cooked foods and needing to eat sweets to stop this stupid cold from ruining my life...I have fallen. However, today I started a juice fast, of apple juice as it is the easiest for me to do, to get me back on track. I am drinking raw, unpasteurized apple cider, though I did start the day off with cooked apple cider as that was all that was in the fridge. Now I am drinking raw unpasteurized apple cider and also taking 12 tablets of spirulina twice a day, and will add some fiber in to keep things moving and do this for at least a week. Then it's back to 100% raw.

My sinuses are acting up due to the sweetness of the juice....so shall have to see if I can do something about that...see if they will behave. I will admit to not having a perfect first day, I ran out of juice, I was going to get more over lunch but I stayed in doing work instead, so when I got hungry I ate some chocolates. But I bought a gallon of raw cider after work and will definitely buy more tomorrow so I do not run out, so I can do this properly. My weight is up, my mood is just okay...I am trying to become a nicer person, less focused on the negative, less judgemental.
I am a nice person, but I do get judgemental and realize that I have gotten into some very bad attitudes/habits that I am really ready to let go of. I want everyone to see, to know, to feel, that I am nice......from the get go. I want to be nice, gracious, loving, all of the time, in all situations and circumstances.

ciao bellas!
love peace & happiness to all
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment