Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BABY STEPS

Well, yesterday was ok.....I took some of my E3Live BrainOn freeze dried flakes & MSM, twice, and I was in a pretty good mood.....but then I ate more chocolates and a quarter of a pbj sandwich....and my sinuses started acting up. Our concert was awesome......SRO....people were out in the lobby even, and my mood was ok...but it had been much better. Overall eating was fair. Today's overall eating has been fair to good........trying to keep it good, but I did eat 2 mini pb cups and a mini-snickers.....hope to end that sugar habit soon.

Kickboxing tonight........yeah. I'd missed nearly a month when I got sick....oh that was so annoying, but this is my 2nd full week back......we've been doing squat thrusts with medicine balls, and other exercises and my legs and arms have definitely been feeling it. But that is good.

Oh, and I signed up for Bunny Berry's 40 day holiday challenge........that is a great website....lots of friendly folks, great support........lots of resources, options. The 40 day Holiday Challenge starts this Saturday, the 15th of November......she previously did a 100 Day Challenge....I may start my own 100 day challenge.......but first, the Holiday Challenge....as a challenge it can be.

German Reber Mozart chocolates with the pistachio/hazelnut marzipan centers......oh my my. But they don't make me feel as good as being raw. They don't even taste that good to me anymore. They don't. Obsession over.

OH.....bad kitty peed in my closet last night or early this morning. Got my shoes too!! Luckily they were a cheap pair I could easily replace.....but I didn't realize he'd peed on them until after I'd put them on and I was running late.........so rationale went....they don't really smell (yet)....the shoe smell is stronger than the pee smell.......this only lasted for about an hour when reality took over.....so off I went to get some new shoes. First I went home, washed foot, put on new sock (it was only 1 shoe), put on other shoes, put pee shoes in trash......and went shoe shopping. I had to go home anyways as I'd left my insurance forms at home. Getting new insurance co. at work, forms were due today. Anyhoo.....rambling, but I went to Macy's found these awesome Bandolino's pumps with a moderate heel (high-ish but not too) gorgeous grey fabric with grey patent leather trim, on the clearance rack.....they fit!! I bought. Now I need a new outfit to wear with them, they are definitely dressy/classy.....awesome shoes. But not what I needed. So, I went to Famous Footwear and found these black slingbacks, also on the clearance rack, these seemed overpriced, but they were what I was looking for.......only ones I'd found.....and I needed them today, so I bought them. But I can't wait to put my other ones back on....they are sooo beautiful. I do not usually get so excited about these things, but these shoes made me feel like I'd put on the ruby slippers.

So..........2 bananas, a small caesar salad with croutons and chicken, 3 candies....and holding. I am making the family spaghetti for dinner, but I don't like spaghetti anymore....not sure what I will have. Raw options are mixed greens, green smoothie....walnuts, pecans, tahini....hmmm....but also have kickboxing......dinner will not be raw tonight. But hopefully it will be light and healthy and that will be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment