Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I HAVE A DREAM.........I HAVE A PLAN......

So.....26 weeks......is 182 days.  I have decided that I will spend the first 63 days, which is 9 weeks, which will take me right up to July 4th which is Independence Day.....and do my juice feast.  And after that I will be 100% raw.  I have a budget of $25 per day, which seems high, but the cost of food is high, and I hope to go under budget many days.  That is the max I can spend.  I have some extra money from working overtime hours and then I am getting money from insurance as I was rear-ended...so I am getting at least $450 more...maybe even a bit extra...but I really have no idea.

I plan to water fast 1 day of each week......that will be 9 days of water fasting....my first water fast day will be next Monday, which I am taking off for a vacation day.  I am taking today off and 4 days next week also.  So I will have 6 uninterrupted days to relax, really get into this juice feast, plan, play, dream, journal and just enjoy life.

The juice I am currently drinking costs about $25 per day.  At least I believe it does...need to seriously check this out and seriously check into less expensive options.  I am thinking that juicing melons might  be cheaper...this is for a gallon of juice per day.

Will do some research.  I am getting quite excited about all of this.....have plans for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment