Monday, May 9, 2011

DAY 7/57 THIS HAS BEEN JUST SO COOL

This juice feast has been such a cool experience.....I have been so spiritually high and meeting such cool people and having so many moments that feel just perfect...in the flow in the zone.....moments of bliss..  My energy is not the high it was on Sat but that is okay, my body is cleansing and healing....so some days will have lower energy....they are still awesome.  I went back to the bookstore and talked to Rick, the owner again, I wanted to ask him about this experience that I had that I had no idea what to make of it... I was in a dream....the details of which I don't remember.....and then I was very suddenly rising up off of the planet and nearly sonic speed...it was just a rush....I felt like I was headed into outer space...up to a star or wherever....it was so sudden and swift it scared me....I so I stopped it..........and slowly went back down to earth...it was a neat experience even if I was unable to let it go completely......  When I related this to Rick he asked me if I meditated...which I sort of do and sort of don't......and he said this was an experience of my consciousness rising.......something that many who meditate aspire to have.....would love to have.....which was way cool.....and he said I have natural talent....but like a kid with natural talent for a sport or music or anything, it needs to be developed....and he recommended an area in his store where I would find some books that would help me...he's so cool...he did not tell me any particular book....but just to look at them and see which one spoke to me, and then to look at some cd's and choose something there...........so I went back there...to the books...and  found one right away...Tarkang Tulku "Tibetan Meditation", and then I went over to the CD's....and I was looking and saw some that looked interesting, but he called out to me that he meant the cd's around the corner....so I went around the corner....and I didn't like any of them, and I said, But I don't like any of these....and I chose 4 from the other side...and brought those and my Tibetan book up front.  I had also chosen a small book, which turned out to be more of a boutiquey kind of  book...and he said as much and that I really didn't need that....and he ranked my cd's in order of which he thought were best....and the one he liked best was the one I liked best, which also had an accompanying book which I went back and got, and so I got 2 books and a cd'set...the book and cd set are Traveling the Sacred Sound Current....Keys for Conscious Evolution by Deborah Van Dyke....very awesome books....when I had chosen these 3 items he told me that I had made excellent choices....he really is a Merlin of sorts, a Dumbledore, a Gandalf  ....so wise...  so that made me very high and excited.....and now I have to set some time to regularly study and meditate...to 'practice'.......and the timing is so perfect...and I can go by the creek on my lunch hour....and yes!

Another awesome cool day...and I received the most lovely wonderful email from my oldest son re:Mothers' day...thanking me for being an awesome mom....which makes me so happy...he is a wonderful awesome son!

No comments:

Post a Comment