Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY 6/58

Yesterday was an amazing high day, but I did a couple of things, which have made today (or maybe it's just how today would be anyways) not an amazing high day.  But that's okay, as I was about to float off the planet!  What I did was I ate some chocolate...not alot, but some....turns out it was raw chocolates, and I even bought some, but I have not had any today, and will not eat them.  I want to do this right.  I also got literally high, as in smoked some....this kind of opportunity is not something that comes my way very often anymore and it is something that I enjoy and also the situation, while it would have been fine if I did not partake, it was definitely better that I did.  I have no regrets, yesterday was mindblowing....without the weed....but I don't have that wonderful natural high today like I did yesterday, and I miss it. 

Yesterday I mostly had young coconut water....one of those is equivalent to a quart of juice if you ask me...does a body good! and I had 3 of them...then I had a quart of carrot juice...I was about to write orange juice as it is about as orange as you can get.....I had some green juice from the day before, it had been refrigerated and was still good....but I never got around to drinking it....and since it got a little warm I put in the freezer to cool down fast.....and forgot about it.  One bottle broke, one did not...luckily the mess was not much.....I need to do my green juice differently.....I put 2 cukes in it...I think only 1 is better.  Will be making some of that tonight and some more straight carrot juice. 

Today I have had one quart of carrot juice, 2 young coconuts, 4 scoops of raw greens powder in water, and an Ola Loa vitamin fizzy pack...not sure if I am going to keep on having those or not.....I have never tried them before...thought they might help.  Maybe I will take them in the evening.....

So today is Day 6...I am into this...it is good...so glad I have the next 4 days to chill and just do this....then have to get it together for when I have to get up early and go to work...but I can do it, I have done it before...
soon I will be 1/9 of the way done with this!

What happened yesterday that was so mindblowing is I went into a spiritual bookstore here...and bought some candles...and a book on the Aleister Crowley Thoth tarot, and as I was paying I was talking to the owner and we talked about a few things...I told him some stuff, some of my archetypal dreams (I have had 2 or 3...amazing dreams) and this and that...nothing really special, but when I walked out of that store...I felt so high, like my mind had been blown wide open....it was incredibly amazing...I was barely on this planet anymore...very cool...stayed with me ....

Then shortly after that I met someone.....who also blew my mind.....and that's all I can say.

Tomorrow I am going back to the bookstore as the owner will be there again...the one I was talking to....and I want to ask him what he thinks of this feeling I have gotten a few times..one time especially was quite amazing, I felt as if I were rising up off of the earth, literally about to go into outer space, and a very high speed...sonic speed almost....but I didn't let myself go......I mean I was looking down and seeing everything get smaller and smaller to the point where I was nearly seeing the entire planet from above....if I was even still seeing anything at all...I was moving that fast.... 

I have always wondered if that would have led to an out of body experience, if it would have led to my death?  And hard for me to entertain...but what if it was someone else drawing me up?  I have no sense of that, but it did come on suddenly.....interesting.....

He did tell me I was very intuitive...which I am......very......as I pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment