Friday, September 28, 2012

Moving Right Along

Okay, so still 100% raw.  But more importantly, I had the talk with my husband Wed evening, and it went well.  I had him read this blog starting with  9/23 Being A Raw Tigress...up through the Wed blog post...and he is totally in support of me doing this!  (Which I knew he would be...he has always wanted more for me).  He is concerned that the program might not do all that I want/need/believe it will do....so we still need to have some more discussion about it before he's completely onboard.  We have agreed to do this on Sunday instead of our usual hike, so we might go out and take a walk, but it will be a walk with a specific purpose.   I have to get my thoughts and facts together before then....mmmmm

But I have gotten the withdrawal from my 401k put into motion, I have gotten some spanish dvd's a Pimsleur program, need to start listening to them...maybe copy them onto my computer and then upload them to my phone....and I have signed up for a webdesign class.  All things on my action list.

Must say, that I am a bit scared, and starting to feel the usual resistance, fear, etc....but I am not letting it rule the day, I am looking at it, seeing it for what it is and seeing if there is anything behind it that needs addressing, and then moving on.  I will have to keep doing this for a while, as I know I have alot of fear to move through....but I am doing it!  Putting things into motion so that I have to take the next step....and it's good.  I know I can do it!

My raw diet has been pretty boring and unchanging, not that I dont like it but I have no yummy food creations to tell you about.  I have been having green smoothies, bananas, apples, almonds, mixed greens salads with grape tomatoes, red bell pepper and shredded carrots on them, sometimes with avocado, and last night I also had more pesto with loads of garlic... I love it and just eat it with a spoon.  I am sick and it is helping.  Also just really like it.  And had a few extra pine nuts as well.  I love pine nuts they are so yummy.

So today so far it has been green smoothie really loaded up on the mixed greens, a banana, some almonds...I may go out and get another salad....we shall see...with this cold whatever my appetite is somewhat reduced.

So...what am I doing...what do I need to do?  I need to get online and do the web designing course, but my password isn't working for some reason...so I am waiting to hear back from them....I was able to get into it yesterday...and I have all of this free time today...I really want to get working on something.  I am going to setup a website for RawTigress as my sample site to play around with.  Should be lots of fun.  And then I really have to get to work on the RMPJC website..actually I need to get that into motion now.

So I've got work to do!

Right now!

ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment