Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Being A Soulful Raw Tigress!

I am quite excited, yet a bit scared at the same time...but then isn't that what you are supposed to do?  Do something that makes you a bit scared....push yourself a bit?  I applied to participate in the Soulful Women Certificate Program.....actually I don't know if they are offering the whole program, or just a taste, and I imagine at some point they are going to say, we accept you into the program, it costs X dollars....and at that point I will really be in a tough spot.  I don't see my husband agreeing to spend X dollars, for understandable reasons, and while I could put it on a credit card....I really don't want to do that either.  I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

The application was really quite detailed, they asked alot of questions, for which my blog post of my new vision/path was most helpful......and it is just such synchronicity for it all to happen now.....the river was flowing, the pendulum was swinging and I just jumped on board........

I have yet to do my miracle morning...afraid I still have some excuses.....I was too tired (I was....) it was too cold in the house,  I will do it while I lie here in bed.  lol.  okay!

But I worked a long time last night filling out this application and that has done plenty to get me thinking and rev me up....and Ryan Eliason's Social Entrepreneur webcast yesterday about doubling  your time and income was very inspiring...challenging and I have created a 12 month timeline for......leaving my job!

This definitely entails participating in the Soulful Women Certificate Program. 

OCT NOV DEC - Be Do Grow Believe Dream Create ie keep on doing more of what I am doing

JAN FEB ~ Be Do Grow Believe Celebrate Dream Create some more!

MAR APR ~ WORK WILL PREDOMINATE ( I work for Tax Accountants)

MAY ~ VACATION Going camping in Utah

JUNE JULY ~ Work half time......

AUG ~ Give notice

SEPT 1st ~ BE GONE!!!

The very idea of this excites me so much!!!  I am going to get a calendar much like the one Ryan uses and mark out my days......out line my plans.......

This is all so wild and exhilarating..............and today is day 4? of being 100% raw....yesterday I ate 2 bananas, some almonds, 2 apples, nearly a quart of green smoothie, a salad with romaine and mixed greens, red bell pepper, carrots and some grape tomatoes....at home after work I had another banana I think and then made some pesto with lots of garlic and ate that.  I only had about 1/3 the basil I normally use, so it wasn't that large of an amount...and I also ate a 3-4 tablespoons of pine nuts.  I love pine nuts they are so good!  And that was it....after 4 days of doing this I have lost 5 pounds!  Yee ha!

And my mood is oh so good and happy.... I am also taking Chanca Piedra to keep my kidneys stone free (as I did eat chocolate yesterday, forgot to mention that bit....I really should not have, but I wanted more energy so I had 4 dark chocolate nuggets with almond bits in them.....a good kick!)  Today for more energy I am having some Ginseng Royal Vitality tea from Yogi teas....it gives good energy.  I want to get some Maca Force from Heath Naturals....or whoever that is...I really like maca.  When I first tried it I didn't as my body needed to go through some adjustments with it and it didn't feel great at first...a bit too much, but after my body adjusted (I think some imbalances got corrected) it just makes me feel really good!

And I took 2 B-100 capsules and 5 little yummy chewable B-12 tablets from Source Naturals.....figured some extra B-12 couldn't hurt.

So....I tend to eat pretty much the same thing from day to day...I plan on having another salad for lunch, with avocado this time...today I brought an avocado to add to the salad I get at Alfalfa's salad bar, I love it that you don't have to wonder if any of their stuff is organic....it all is!  And I brought my own salad dressing that I love ..Lucini's Delicate Cucumber and Shallot dressing...I love it because it is about the only salad dressing that is not made with soy or canola oil.  I do not ingest soy or canola if I can help it.

So....at work...nothing going on.....watching tutorials on building WP websites so I can do this one for the RMPJC that I need to do......with a little help from a real web designer....

Yes!

ciao bellas!

ps  Found out what the X is....have decided how to get the money and put that into motion.  Doing this feels scary but not doing it feels depressing.  Leap of Faith!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment