Tuesday, October 7, 2008

KICK-A-POO-BOXING

I went to kickboxing tonight..hurray, and I did okay. Still a bit lacking in the energy dept., esp the core energy dept....need to build up my core strength so there is more oomph in my kicks...but I did ok. It will come.

This is going to be a short post as I am tired and it is almost bedtime. Thinking I need to eat fewer nuts as my weight seems to either be standing still or going north when I want it to go south. One of the few things that I want to go south. This morning was 184.5. Hah!

Today was yes, all raw, and busy busy busy...didn't get to eat my lunch salad til after work...after 5 pm. However, it was a good day.......and chorus starts tomorrow...and I hopefully will be changing from the Alto 2 section to the Soprano 2 section. I do believe my range is good enough....so wish me luck!

ciao bellas
love
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment