Friday, October 10, 2008

BLAST THIS COLD!!

This dang cold of mine has made a comeback....I really did not rest enough last week when I should have, it's hard to just do nothing, but that is what I need to do to get rid of it. So...maybe this weekend. The weather has turned cold and cloudy, so staying home and doing nothing will be easier. I am still 100% raw......did have the last bowl of the lentil soup last night as I rushed off to my chorus rehearsal.....but everything else has been all raw. The soup did me good with it's load of ginger and veggies. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to stay for the entire rehearsal last night, but I was pretty psyched up for it. It was our first rehearsal of the season, and I got to switch at the last minute to Soprano 2. From Alto 2. I was very glad to be able to do that. The music is more interesting to me, and the Soprano 2's are more my type of people. We have a large women's chorus of over 100 women. It's a great group, awesome director, we have lots of fun.

Got alot of our new music last night, looks good.....and hopefully NO CHOREOGRAPHY this year. Last year we did some that frankly, I felt was ridiculous.........and so hopefully no choreography. I can't see any of the pieces lending themselves to ridiculous gestures on our part.

So.....work has been very very busy this week, and will continue to be very very busy through next Wed. Last tax deadline of the year, and of course, on Fri we are still getting clients papers in to process. Ought to charge the late comers double. Or at least set a deadline for getting stuff in, and after the deadline, pay a fee for last minute processing, a fee that goes up each week closer to the deadline. But with the state of everyone's finances being what it is, I doubt that idea will get much action.

So.......still eating on the fly........green smoothies for breakfast, salad for lunch/dinner...no time to make anything interesting.....but it's been good. Snacking on apples, plums, nectarines, Lara bars, flax crackers, and nuts.

Weight was 182.5 one day this week, then 183......this morning was 183.

Kind of stuck there.........more kickboxing will help, but I am too tired to do it tonight...and not sure about tomorrow. Need to get well!!!

Had an interesting thought to share.......but in my busyness it has gotten lost. I remember that I had it, but not what it was. My friend Tammy goes back home this weekend.....I am so frustrated as she hasn't gotten any better.........but we have determined without a doubt what her greatest issues are. Candida and leaky gut. The heavy metals are still a concern of course, but she has had enough IV Chelation to really lower those numbers......the biggest concern is that she cannot eat much of anything and is way underweight.....can't gain any.

And......sigh......with the stock market falling daily, my money I had for her to use has disappeared. There is barely enough to pay for what has already been used, and may even not be enough of that.......if things keep going down.

So.........hang onto your hats.........as the ride is going to get pretty wild eh?

ciao bellas!
love
Alessandra

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alessandra!
    I read that you love Martin Prechtel's books... I'm disseminating this wonderful interview and I thought that could be interesting..
    ; )
    http://www.futureprimitive.org/interviews/97

    warm regards
    Jose Luis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jose
    Thanks for the link to his interview...I will listen to it as soon as I get a chance.

    blessings,
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete