Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Raw Tigress Day Three

Hmmm.....day three. Yesterday was a good day, but I wasn't 100% anything. I did my bee pollen, my E3Live drink, my fiber........drank my Master Cleanse....and ate 3 peppermint Lifesavers, then at home had some Hemp Bliss (first time) and another small slice of chocolate decadence cake. The Hemp Bliss is not bad, it definitely feels more nutritious than rice mik and it is. Also slightly reminiscient of bong water or the flavor of a seed. Not a bad taste at all just different. I added stevia and some cocoa powder and a little almond extract to it and it's pretty yummy. I like that they don't make it really sweet as I don't need the extra sugar and can add stevia to my taste. I am hoping to get my kids off of regular milk. We get it in glass bottles from a local dairy, but it is still pasteurized and homogenized and it is still cow's milk. I don't think they use the growth hormone (or we wouldn't buy it) but I know it's not good.

I have never been one to serve my kids a glass of milk. They do eat it on cereals but we almost never ever drink a glass of milk. When I have eaten cereal in the past, I always used half rice milk and half cow's milk. I would like for my family to become vegan, if not raw vegan, and have a wonderful vegan cookbook (Vegan Planet) for ideas. They do like tempeh if it is prepared in such a way that it isn't all that noticeable. I used to make a great tempeh burger but I have lost the recipe and don't remember where I got it from.

So today's weigh-in results....in spite of the hemp milk and the chocolate cake...another 2 pounds down! 185. However, on the energy front, I would be feeling better without the cake. Probably also without the hemp milk, but I brought the rest to work with me this morning and am starting my day with it. Probably not the best idea, but I (understandably silly as you have been cheating) am feeling hungry. An experiment. Of sorts. It's not like I haven't been here before and don't know....that I should stick true to my fast...and not mess with it, but I am a slow learner on this front. And it's making my stomach hurt.....hello! OK.....

Have a meeting to go to, so need to get my E3Live drink in.....and later the fiber drink. I also took 2 Udi's Optimal 8 Probiotic capsules. Can always use more probiotics, but just not sure when is the best time to take them. Probably should have waited until after the fiber drink.
I did my bee pollen this morning and also upped the quantity of cayenne and maca in my 2 quarts of Master Cleanse drink to 1/2 teaspoon of each. Will try this for a few days and see how I feel.

This post is all over the place, reflective of 1) being at work and not feeling relaxed about posting, so not thinking well, 2) running out of time as we have a staff meeting in 15 minutes and 3) fasting....makes it harder to think sometimes.

I do want to be reflective with this fast though, to do it well, and have my post fast life be 100% raw and healthy and successful, as I truly want to experience for myself the benefits of 100% raw, the higher mind, spirit and energy. This is my aim and my aim is true. Have a wonderful day.

Ciao bellas!
Alessandra

No comments:

Post a Comment