Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raw Tigress Day Four

Day Four....I made a vegan dinner for my family last night, and not one of them asked where is the meat or complained of being hungry after dinner. I love it that my family is so flexible. I can probably switch them over to 95% vegan without them even realizing. The dinner was yummy for cooked food....it was yukon gold potatoes quartered and then boiled til done, then sauteed in a skillet with onions and olive oil and lots of salt and pepper. Then I added most of a head of cauliflower and a good bit of kale and threw in some Mrs. Dash's SW Chipotle seasoning mix and some fresh squeezed lime jucie. It was good if I do say. I went easy on the chipotle seasoning, would loved to have added more, but my family is not the heat lovers that I am.

I forgot to take my fiber yesterday so no significant evacuation today, however I am down one more pound...to 184. I did take fiber this morning as a good daily evacuation is necessary while fasting to help the toxins leave your system. I did not have any cake yesterday, the only cheat was the hemp milk, otherwise.....no cheats. I am proud of myself. Just remembered I did have a large swallow of plain kefir at bedtime as my body was doing it's usual pins and needles in the joints thing (candida is so kind) and I couldn't sleep. That did help. Today there will not be any cheats, though I may have some spirulina tablets.

I used the full amount of maple syrup in my Master Cleanse yesterday as I thought I needed the extra sugar......but my heels started cracking not as bad as they sometimes do, but definitely worse...which is not good as I am starting a kickboxing class on Saturday. I am so psyched to be taking kickboxing. I think it will be a blast. It will get me into doing something physical, which I need so my body does not turn into a pillar of flab. It is halfway there anyways!!! So today's Master Cleanse has only 1/4 the amount of maple syrup with stevia filling in for the rest. Not my favorite option, but I really really do not want or need my feet to crack! Ouch!! Fissures is what I get. Deep, painful. YUCK!

So...started the day with fiber drink, the one scoop of Dr. Natura Colonix fiber, and one packet of Blessed Herbs Toxin Absorber (ginger) with stevia added to the water. Brought my 2 quarts of Master Cleanse to work, to which I added a generous amount of E3Live...and then at work I made and drank my E3Live with BrainOn and Renew Me MSM .......I make it strong...ie use a fair bit but it is sooo good for me! I love it. Now I will drink the Master Cleanse with E3Live for the rest of the day and maybe take some spirulina tablets this afternoon to get me through the day. And yes, I added 1/2 teaspoon each of maca and cayenne to my MC drink. Will see if I get any trippy feelings today!

I found this on one of my favorite blogs. http://www.rawketscience.blogspot.com/ and I think it speaks to where I was at yesterday, that my soul is trying to break through.....

"Every human being alive today, modern or tribal, primal or over-domesticated, has a soul that is original, natural and above all, indigenous in one way or another. Like all indigenous peoples today, that indigenous soul of the modern person has either been banished to some far reaches of the dream world or is under direct attack by the modern mind...For there to be a world at all, every indigenous, natural thing must start singing its song, dancing its dance, moving and breathing according to its own nature, saying its name, manifesting simultaneously its secret spiritual signature." ~ Martin Prechtel, Secrets of the Talking Jaguar

Martin Prechtel is great...I have read many of his books....love them.
You should check them out if you can. I would tell you more about them but my fasting mind is having a hard time putting together coherent thoughts today....inner work is being done.