Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Integrating Change

So now that I have added all of these things to my life, (I signed up for the Soulful Women Certificate Program last night), I need to integrate them all.  I do find it a bit overwhelming, my brain is going in to freeze mode a bit, but that is exactly what I have to overcome.  Letting things that are unknown, outside of my comfort zone, overwhelm me and throw me off track.

I am a bit off track with being 100% raw, in that I haven't been for a couple of days now.  I have been eating decently, but some cooked foods.  It doesn't help that yesterday morning I drank a bit of juice I'd had in the fridge (and out) for a few days and made myself feel awful.  No upset stomach or bowels...just felt really bad.  It got better once I'd eaten some other foods...which were cooked, not raw.  Today I had some whole wheat saltine crackers, and a few Back to Nature wheat thin type crackers...and some dark chocolate nuggets and a banana, and apple, some raw almonds, a great salad with mixed greens, red bell pepper and grape tomatoes (my usual)...and a greens plus chia bar.  I need to drink up the green smoothie I brought...it's not even a full quart...just half...that my loving hubby shared with me as I was still feeling very tired this morning and overslept a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be 100% raw and so on moving forward.  Tomorrow I also go to a RawLuck...a raw potluck and it is at the house of Brigitte Mars.  How wonderful!  I got some of the last sweetcorn of the season (even picked it myself!!!) and made these yummy raw corn tamales which I am bringing.( tamales have become "corn pudding" as the corn husks were most inflexible and the mixture too moist..but it is so very yummy. ..and I went out in the dark last night with my cell phone for a flashlight and picked the oh so few tomatillos that grew (bushes are huge, fruit is few and far between) and some green tomatoes to make a raw salsa verde.  If I am feeling extrememly ambitious I will also make a raw sour cream with young coconut and lemons/limes.  No raw sour cream but the salsa verde turned out very well, if I do say so myself!

And....I have to start listening to my spanish cd's, schedule a colonic, do some yoga, and take another look at my action plan...oh, and take advantage of my website course, and of course Aine Beltons Intuition Zone course, and work full time, fix dinner, run kids around, spend quality time with my husband and yes....need to figure out the first order of business....and attend to it.  At least I have the RMPJC website on track for being transferred over to a new webhost.....now I don't need to feel so guilty about that and can update the theme and content once that's been settled.

So phew!  Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment