Monday, October 8, 2012

Untying the Strong Woman 2


okay.  I don't know what you thought, but I thought yesterday's post about untying the strong woman really should have been called  Untying the Crazy Woman, the crazy mad shopper.  I don't go shopping all that often but when I do.........there is something about this time of year that brings out the desire to indulge....in food, in gifts, in soaps and clothes and presents....I bought a new wallet for L....would like to wait until Christmas to give it to him...I think his old one will hold out...he won't buy one before then....and I bought myself lots of new clothes as I need nicer newer clothes to wear to work. 

But enough on that subject as I really would like to address Untying my Strong Woman.  The Strong Woman is a survivor, she is  wild wise natural and free...which means I need to spend more time out in nature...at the very least I need to take a walk along the creek path if not ride my bike during this most lovely fall weather....my skirt is a long one today, not so sure it'd be good to ride a bike in.  Fall is such a heady time of year.  October is my favorite month. 

And I need to spend more time thinking about my life, envisioning it, planning it, doing it being it creating it.  So far, I have signed up for a web design class, the Soulful Women Certificate Program, the Keys to the Feminine Power webinar series, I have an altar/table space in my bedroom, my husband moved out his bureau so I could have that there, since having it in the room that is his office wasn't going to work (so very nice of him to do this) so now the bedroom is mostly mine....I mean we do still sleep in the same bed and he still has clothes in the closet but it just feels more like my room.  I am putting up more pictures and burning incense daily and keep the window open even if it's only a little bit, must have some fresh air in the room...and I need to sit with this, but first I must go out.  Right now.  Take a break. 
I have signed up for a free webinar first one is this Saturday Oct. 13th.  The title is "The Keys to Feminine Power: Awakening the Three Power Bases of the New, Co-Creative Feminine".
 I am now registered with the Feminine Power Global Community.  Whoever that is.....I never remember who I get these kind of things from...however I am looking forward to it.

But back to the here and now.  I am not doing the Miracle Morning.....I am trying to spend more time outside...think I will go take a break right now, and another one this afternoon.....

And I need to exercise more, eat 100% raw or at least 100% vegan nonprocessed foods, so I have to plan my big extravaganza meal for this week....and whats up with buying all of these avocados and then not eating them?  Letting them sit and get too ripe.  A waste of money is what it is....money right down the drain.

I was going to work on my website today but dangit I left the password in a little black book in a different bag which I left at home....not sure I can get in it.

so....then what do I do?  I have been working on Devaa & Elaine's questionnaire.......dang really don't like trying to answer these things.....but will have to put in the effort....get this brain to actually do some work.
Focus.

This morning has been good food wise......have a yummy quart of green smoothie and some plums and 2 bananas.  Did eat too many chocolates....5 of them...really need to get some of the regular dark chocolate....it doesn't seem to be as sweet or something.

Something has changed here....I am not so carefree.....I am not embracing my future with abandon, but with an element of fear............but at least I am not letting the fear win....but I want to go back to enjoying my life and planning my life with joyful abandon!

Here is to living a full life!

No comments:

Post a Comment