Sunday, October 7, 2012

Untying the Strong Woman My Declaration of Commitment to All Women, My Declaration of Commitment to Myself!"



The Presentation of the  Declaration of Commitment to Indigenous Peoples  A great thing indeed but I am here to make a presentation of "My Declaration of Commitment to All Women, My Declaration of Commitment to Myself!"  .

Oh my, so what does that mean?  To me it means actively learning to love myself, actively working outside my comfort zone in my quest to become...to be.....a witch, a wild wise woman a priestess a goddess my authentic self.  Discovering who that is and going forward and just dissolving the fear that always comes.  I will not let fear deter me...especially since it is just fear of nothing.

 I was out and about today, this beautiful fall day, I picked all of the ripe and anywhere near ripe and even quite green tomatoes (everything except the squishy ones....) and I brought them in, it was nice spending some time out of doors.....and then I went shopping, I only meant to be gone 2 hours but it was closer to 3 or 4 even...a long long time....because, I went to the Sports Authority and got Naiche's Sports Wash deodorizing liquid and then I looked at clothes and brought some home..spent a bit of money on that....then I went to Marshall's and spent quite alot of money on clothes, soaps, sauces, vanilla extract, a cool cube to sit on in front of my table.......and I was at Target and King Soopers, Alfalfa's, WF and Vit Cot...and so all in all today I spent a shitload of money....sorry for that word but that pretty much describes it.....I have to see if I can't return some of it...quite a bit of it actually or....just fudge it?  Ooooh I hate to fudge it esp as the cat needs to go to the vet I think....sigh........what to do...wish Dr. Schulze was here but he'd still make me do it........but at least he'd be here to tell me what to do....and I have to work....could I actually heal my cat???? ooooh

Not sure I should have indulged with Mark & Ray, especially since I indulged earlier today....but oh well, what's done is done....I am watching what I eat, not eating honey and sweets, though I want some....I am hoping that will help me to look better....not tired...I may have to give it up for a bit now.. I really should anyways.....

So, I bought lots of groceries too.......and came home and made hamburgers and chili, the burger is grassfed beef and I got the 85%lean mixed with at least half if not a bit more of the 95%lean, all for the 85% price...again.....thank you goddess.....universe...........shopping angels.................but on another subject, I've got to say, I won't name any names but I was at the house of a famous in certain circles person, whose house was filled with like dollhouse stuff, fairy doll house stuff and she herself was dressed in fairy clothes, but it just didn't feel real to me, it felt like pretending or something, not real.....and her new roommate....aiya! that woman was just icky....I did not care for her in the least little bit....and I didn't really think much of the food that was brought.....flavor was lacking, so they were a bit bland and boring......but there was a  yummy desert of which I had my share and I liked what I brought, it was yummy and was fairly well eaten......this one woman was touting herself as a raw chef but I found her creation lacking and the accompanying sauce....was greenish but if you hadn't said it was a wasabi sauce I never would have guessed....as no flavor of wasabi was detectable....anyhoo...a little lemon juice or something on the nori roll thingys, something....would have helped.....enough of this though.....got a great hug from someone I honestly don't know all that well but I know I like her after receiving such an awesome hug from her.............I need more of those in my life....don't know enough awesome huggers.

Can't wait for tomorrow night...hopefully the hubby will go out and play his music and come home late and I will have lots of time home alone (sort of , of course there will be 2 boys at home and the cat)....to look at my loot and decide what I really must keep and what I really must return......and how the hell this is all going to work.....all of this spending of money.....it can only lead to good...it feels good to indulge myself...I am going to keep on indulging myself and watch the love come pouring in...............

So....off to other adventures such as reading my Clarissa Pinkola Estes book and day dreaming of the 'morrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment