Monday, February 16, 2009

JUICE FEASTING 1/111

Today is day 1 of my 112 day long, or 16 week, juice feast. Through it I hope to be transformed by the time my next birthday arrives. Working all my life for this. I have done one 17 day long juice feast in the past, it was all going just fine, not sure why I stopped. Not sure at all. I do know that I did find the daily juicing a bit tiresome, but I am trying something new this time, I am making most of my juice for the week ahead of time. This takes a bit of work, but doing it all at once and freezing the juice, means my week is that much easier. I still do juice some each day, but it isn't as much....today I had 1 quart of orange/grapefruit juice which I'd made yesterday and 2 quarts of green juices made yesterday, then when I got home from work I made a quart of fresh carrot juice...and just had about 12 ounces of fresh orange juice. Should be enough for today. I also made a new quart of orange/grapefruit juice for tomorrow, and took 2 jars of green juice out of the freezer to thaw for tomorrow. I am feeling good....a bit of stomach feeling like it's hungry, but I know better...I know it's just cleansing.....and I am feeling a bit chilly but I have gotten very good at dressing warmly.....so juice feasting here I come! Here I am! I am a raw and juicy goddess! I am also getting more clairvoyant....thinking thoughts that very soon show themselves to be true..mundane things...like the light is going to be green.....which is a bit clairvoyance and a bit just being familiar with the lights, but tonight as I was coming home everything was slowing me down...and I thought to myself, that's because there is going to be a police car up ahead, and I didn't really pay any attention to this thought, but when I turned into our subdivision and went around a bend....there it was...the police car! Put on the brakes, smiled and them, and luckily no lights came on. I was going a bit fast, but not all that fast......I am going to pay more attention to these thoughts. I have been having more vivid dreams recently also, and remembering them....though I only sort of remember last nights....last night's dream was wierd, distressing, hiding from aliens or someone/thing which was trying to get us, inslave us...the dream ended with hiding......think that came from a kid's sci-fi book I am reading...not sure. Just interesting to be having more vivid dreams. And until today, I have only been high raw...not 100%......imagine how things will be one week from now! I am happy to be juice feasting...I love that place it takes me to.....and I look forward to all of the cleansing and changes my body is going to be going through......love love love it! Will definitely have to take some before and after pictures. Most definitely.

Ciao bellas......
have a joyfully juicy day!
xxoxxox
Alessandra

1 comment: