Saturday, February 21, 2009

JUICE FEASTING 6/106

I am having a 16 week long juice feastival.....care to join me? Today is my 6th full day of juicing and it is going very well. I stopped at the store on the way home tonight and bought more greens...I love buying fresh fruits and vegetables...it just feels so good to know I am feeding myself such healthy foods. I got spinach, lacinato kale, dandelion greens, romaine and broccoli. I have zucchini, parsley, carrots, granny smith apples, celery and cucumbers already. I also have ginger..I need to get a bit more creative with my juices, though I like them just fine. After a week of drinking thawed frozen juices....I would like to figure a way to do all or mostly all fresh juices...but time is a serious factor and rising early is a possibility, but I like my sleep and my husband likes a quiet morning....so....not sure what I will do. I am feeling fine, but wondering about the long term effects of drinking frozen juices...are they nutritious enough? Would love to get some feedback on this...I started a discussion about it on the global juice feasting website, but haven't received any comments yet.

Feeling a bit cold....normal while juice feasting....feeling moments of bliss interspersed with crabbiness....lol....hoping to lose the crabbiness and keep the bliss....so love it. Keeping myself smiling by envisioning the new me.........so looking forward to the transformation....heaven knows I have attempted it so many times before. This is to be the time. Quitting would be so boring.
Not in the least tempted to quit......here's to amazing transformations....to becoming a juicy vibrant sexy lithe raw goddess.....here's to living an amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment