Friday, December 28, 2012

Yes! to Success!

Okay...so yesterday was a success...it went pretty much as planned......I went to the gym, got in a good work out and a good session in the steam room, then I met L and we had lunch at Chipotle.  By the time we got there I was very hungry.  I had only eaten an apple, and maybe a bit of green smoothie, and then had gone to the gym.  I had my favorite veggie fajita bowl, with no rice, a very little bit of pinto beans, some fresh salsa, some hot salsa, some corn salsa, some guacamole with lettuce.  And a bag of chips.  That was yum.  Then later I went over to my friend's house to do some full moon drumming but really more to talk....and I had a great time, then came home, hung out with L a it and then we went to bed.  The moon is full and beautiful.

And today, today I haven't even gotten out of my pajamas, which doesn't mean I haven't done anything, actually I've done a fair bit....but I didn't have a plan...didn't need to make one, I knew what I needed to do.  I went to the Soulful Woman Certficate Program and looked over all of the calls, the special recordings (meditations, Ariel Spilsbury, Angeles Arrien,etc) and the all of the handouts and downloaded to my desktop so they will be easily accessible.  And I listened to a great meditation by Ariel Spilsbury...I should listen to it daily.

I listened to the rest of the Manifest Everything Now call by Debra Poneman about her program, Yes! to Success.......and then I bought her program....and now I am listening to the recordings....and I got a big slap in the face....a big wake up splash of cold water.......as she said that this is what you need to do to transition to doing what you love to do.......and that is to go to your job, give it your all, do your best, because as the Maharishi Yoga said.....you need to deserve, then you can desire....you need to go to your work and do the most fabulous job, ask yourself, "What can I do to increase my service today...how can I contribute, how can I make this work place happier, more harmonious, more full of love?  "if you want greater rewards, perform greater service and the rewards will always come, because life is like a big apothecary scale with one bowl marked service and the other bowl marked rewards and  the more you put in the bowl marked service, life will reward you in the bowl marked rewards."   This made me start, as because I hadn't done that, at least not fully and completely. I know that, but I was wanting out, and I just wasn't sure how to do it as I didn't have a plan B.  I am working on developing a plan b, but the universe decided I was taking too long (and I was) and just threw me into the pool. 

But regardless of that situation, hearing Debra speak made me realize that I need to show up.  In my life.  At work, at home, everywhere.....and the reasons why I don't show up......well...they are there...and while I have been working on releasing emotions that I don't want to keep (worry, anxiety, fear, feeling of worthlessness, not being up to the task, etc) and I have been doing pretty good with that...I want to actually work on it much more once I get all of the materials...I need to show up.  That is my goal.  To make every day a conscious day, of working towards what I want.  And of doing my best in all parts of my life.  I am trying.  I am working it.  I think I did pretty well today.....I am happy with today.  And, I made cookies with my teenage son....he did about half of the work, and the cookies turned out quite well.  We made cut out cookies, using all of our cookie cutters....the starfish, the snowflake, the bat, the rhino, the saguaro, the jalapeno, the snowman, the 3 different kinds of Christmas trees, the stars, etc.  He asked if we could make chocolate chip cookies but since I had in mind cut out cookies and we didn't have any chocolate chips, we just made chocolate roll out cookies and flavored them with cocoa powder, cinnamon, almond extract, vanilla extract and a dash of brandy.  They are yum.  I am not eating anymore tonight, but just may have to hide some to make sure I get my share.

And today I had a green smoothie for breakfast, 2 large Cameo apples, 2 slices of sprouted grain toast with mayonnaise, a quinoa burger, 2 campari tomatoes slices, with some hot sauce, (this is my sandwich) and some spinach salad.  Later I had some cookie dough and some of the cookies...all made with the best ingredients (seriously, organic flour, coconut sugar, cane sugar, butter, eggs) all high quality...and we used about half of the sugar the receipe calls for...and since then....hmm..oh yes, I also had some of my tulsi, holy basil powder...I think I should take a bit less....but I can tell it does have a good effect.  And now I have to figure out what to have for dinner...everyone else is making homemade pizzas but while I may eat a slice or two...I really need to eat something else.  I think I might make a banana smoothie with some fresh bananas, frozen raspberries and mango and fresh kiwi.  With some canned coconut water, and some of my NuDe Nutrient Dense Acai protein powder...then we are going to watch a movie.

Tomorrow...what am I going to do tomorrow?  I need to start writing.  I need to make a plan, have a goal, a lofty goal, one that excites me, as well as little ones, like doing the writing, going to the gym again, wrapping Barb et al's presents, doing something to clean the house, maybe just clean one room, and listen to more of the Yes!to Sucess! recordings.

The plan is to maintain that Dalai Lama state of mind, that state of joy, that state of bliss...to just call it forth, to just own it, do it, be it...do everything with joy and love............that is my goal for tomorrow...to accomplish all of the above while maintaining a serene, calm, happy, joyful, state of mind.  all of the time, no matter what.....because when I do...miracles happen....everyday miracles, but miracles none the less and the more I practice that...and I have forgotten that today, I have been in a good space but not the dalai lama state of mind...that sustained serene,joyful state of mind.........here I go now...........this is my practice....

No comments:

Post a Comment