Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Transformation Still In Progress

I am still working on transformation and still running into blocks but I have new tools.  I have raw foods and juicing, fasting and veganism, I have the Soulful Woman's Certificate Program which is a 9 month program....but the clock is ticking...I need to make more use of it....I have the Crack Your Egg Program which has been very helpful but I don't think I can work it all the way through,.....and it is a very good program and an important piece of the puzzle, but I think I still need more pieces.  I also have the Life Work Compass Program, the Dream Weavers or some such program (about working with your actual dreams, but mine are hiding from me....) I have the Qi Gong Course, the Miracle Morning, the Manifest Everything Now webinars, the Belief Buster Kit from Aine (enya) Belton, Notes from the Universe, Mike Dooley's "Leveraging the Universe", and "Infinite Possibilities", Evelyn Lim's Life Vison Mastery, Christopher Tims, Tom Lescher "New Paradigm Astrology", I have my Dalai Lama state of mind, all of my books, I have lots of stuff....and last but not least I have the "Emotion Codes", which is another big piece of the puzzle, and I have met some great new friends....just perfect for me for where I am in my life right now..I am manifesting friends, and information and this just in......the Universe has just pushed me into the deep end of the pool.......as, get this....on 12-21-12 around (seriously this is very close to the exact time) 12:21 pm, I lost my job.  It was taken away.  No longer exists.   While this was actually not a huge surprise (as I can read the writing on the wall)....they had been taking pieces of my job away from me, gradually, over time, no wonder I kept kicking up a big fit, as on one level, I must have known.  Then I surrendered, and the end, when it did come, was peaceful.  I shed a few tears, made a sarcastic remark or two, but basically, I accepted reality, and even embraced it, as truth be told, I did not want the job, had not wanted it for quite a long time, I was leaning into the cutting of ties, and embracing was and remains the best course of action.

Of course, I have yet to burst this bubble of reality for my family......as it was just before Christmas, and why ruin everyone's Christmas, including my own...I am trying to envision a scenario in which my husband does not freak out, stress out, stress me out...where like Mr. Magoo, I walk blindly yet confidently off the end of the beam, and lo and behold, another beam appears out of nowhere and I do not fall........but continue merrily on my way.  I can do this....but convincing my husband of this in another thing...he does not believe in infinite possibilities.....so am preparing myself to not be affected by his lack of belief, and am also paving the way for the next awesome reality to be mine.  Working it.........and I really need as much time as possible for this to me so.............still working out the details.

So, I will be blogging on this regularly....my brilliant thoughts for yesterday was that to live an extraordinary life, I need to do extraordinary things, and for me that includes eating a 100% raw diet....not a reality today....working the Miracle Morning....(I am so not a morning person....I really 'wake up' no earlier than 10 am, preferably closer to noon, beginning my day with a bit of meditation so I go into my day 'conscious'.....with forethought.............with a blue print of how I want my day to go.........and I must work my programs, the Soulful Woman Program is a big big deal, a big big help but I have to participate, do the work, show up for it....and all the rest of the things that I have.....some are good foundations, no longer needed to be worked, but having gotten the gist of them into my programming, they have done their good, but others need further work and exploration.....I have ordered the "Emotion Code" program and am waiting to the cd's and Emotion Chart etc to arrive....and really need to work that program....and or find a practioner to work on my releasing my trapped emotions with me, but I really would love it if I could do it mostly myself.  I had an iridology reading, the main thing I got out of it is that she could see all of the colon cleansing, juice fasting that I had done...that I have actually done my colon alot of good....must keep up the good work.  Other than that she didn't tell me anything I don't know already....she did suggest I cut out overt sugars and wheat from my diet...still working on that.....esp with the wheat.  I like my sprouted grain toast.

So, I am actually quite excited and exhilarated to see what my future brings......in my old life, it was definitely a case of being a square peg in a round hole...not exactly a fit...........and I really don't want to be that again..I am going to find the proper fit for me....and I have a much better idea of what that is....especially as I do need a real job whilst I finally and fully bloom into the real me..........

I have started wearing 'goddess' dress alot more............with my goddess necklaces..my tibetan piece, my amethyst, my turquoise, my beads............being myself more fully in my everyday life....

Tomorrow I hope to attend a full moon drumming ceremony,....hoping it is not outside yet it would be best if it were but it has gotten so very cold here now, at the tail end of December....frosty cold...hopefully there will be a very large bonfire...........and I will dress warmly and bring my new drum which is lovely.....and tomorrow morning (sometime...but not too late....) I am going to the gym, to work out, followed by a lovely session in the steam room, and then hopefully a lunch date with my husband, followed by working on my Soulful Women course...listening to the meditations on the Mystic, etc., participating in the various topics and posts on the forum.....that is my blueprint for tomorrow........and here it ends....bon soir, bon nuit, bon reves.

Ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment